Early-Bird Registration Is Open!
To use Eventbrite (the button below), you may need to turn on VPN, depending on where you are.
A note on registration
Multiple submissions are encouraged; however, each presented paper (regardless of the number of co-authors) and each presentation without a paper must be covered by its own Full or Online Registration payment.
Registration should be paid on Eventbrite using the button above. Registration fees depend on the participation modality. The fees listed below do not include any applicable tax or payment processing fees.
For face-to-face (offline) participation (can be alternatively used online):
- Early-Bird Full Registration: $400 USD.
- Regular Full Registration (any time after the early-bird deadline): $450 USD.
- Guest Registration (no participation in technical part or paper coverage): $150 USD, requires an EasyChair submission with the guest’s name and a short bio in the Abstract field.
For virtual (online-only) participation:
- Early-Bird Online Registration: $200 USD.
- Regular Online Registration (any time after the early bird deadline): $250 USD.
- Online Attendance Only (cannot be used to cover a publication): Free, requires an EasyChair submission with the guest’s name and a short bio in the Abstract field.
- Online presentation without a publication: Free, requires an EasyChair submission of the Abstract and its acceptance for presentation.
Applicable to all participants:
- Every page in excess of 8 pages in a Springer paper should be covered by a separate Extra Page Fee of $50 USD.
- Full Members of BICA Society who received or renewed their membership AFTER the end of BICA*AI 2023 shall receive a $50 USD discount in their registration payment.
- Special Event Fee is to be specified later (Welcome Reception is expected to be included in Full Registration).
Registered participants automatically receive a one-year complimentary membership in BICA Society (unless they explicitly decline it in a comment during payment).